I know. I think it's dorky too.
But this is big.
Huge.
We're selling the house (ok trying to sell the house) buying a motor home (ok looking for a motor home to buy) and taking off for a year (really; taking off for a year!)
So I'm playing with the idea of blogging about it. I'd tweet but I'm not that succinct and at least this isn't as open a void as facebook for randomly stating the happenings of our little family.
So I'll see how this goes, the idea is to get used to this so that when we do leave, August 1st is the goal, I'll be able to keep our family and friends updated on our travels!

OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! How utterly creative you are having the kids spell out happy! You are a genius!!! I say YES YES YES, see nothing to critique and GO FOR IT!!!!! Love yoU! Love the quote and fits you guys perfectly!
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Yes! This is a great idea and your page is wonderful, not dorky, try as you might. As I really have nothing clever to add, I'm toying with seeing how many utterly inappropriate comments I can put on here before I get blocked.
ReplyDeleteAwww shucks you guys are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI think it's fantastic, keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures you selected of the kids
ReplyDeleteYaY I love to meet other families that are crazy like us :)
ReplyDelete