Jillian; less charmed by the business, struck up her own deal with Grandma Liliane. She would nap in the car while Grandma drove around looking at properties.
They are busy counting their profits now, Jamie is saving for spending money for the trip and Bobby is investing in silver. (No, I'm not joking.)

Jamie takes after her mom, and Bobby takes after his dad.
ReplyDeleteAnd Jillie takes after her Auntie B....
ReplyDeleteCouple more things:
ReplyDelete1) Forgot you don't like "Jillie", sorry
2) Would have LOVED to buy one from them!
3) Did Robb make the sign?
4) I LOVE that I know exactly where that is!
5) LOVE LOVE LOVE the act you FINALLY are on board with the whole blogging thing! It's pretty cool huh?
xoxoxoxo
1. I'll let it slide.. this time ;)
ReplyDelete2. They'd be happy to sell one to you when you get up here!
3. Nope, I'm guilty.
4. Me too.
5. You're just trying to get me to stop giving you a hard time, possibly retroactively.
Hurry up and visit!!