I feel like I am sitting on the edge of my seat. I'm going over tomorrow to clean the rig and ... barring any unforeseen hiccups ... it will be here for us to pack on Friday?! We are beyond excited and beyond ready to get going!
We sign on the house on Friday afternoon and are scheduled to close on Tuesday.
There are a couple of turn-overs at the office to take care of before we head out of town but we'll do that from the rig if need be.
I have a bottle of champers chilled and ready to christen our trip!
For now, I'll go enjoy a full-sized oven and bathtub for our night's agenda.

Don't panic- it will all work out. Don't panic- it will all work out...Keep chanting this mantra....you will be off in the motorhome in no time and laughing you were even stressing about it in the first place. Stay in your happy place. Namaste.
ReplyDeletePS- need pics