Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mexico


This right here is why I was on a campaign to go to Mexico for Spring Break.

Sun.

I'm not complaining, we have had more sun in North Idaho this winter than we have ever experienced but it's not enough to keep us tan and tow-headed.

I'm not tired, I just look that way because I have no pigmentation in my skin. Same answer for the kids.

I've accepted that a trip to Mexico (or Coasta Rica or any of the South American countries I randomly yell out in a Tourette's style tic) is not in our immediate (Spring Break for example) future.
I'll even admit that it doesn't make sense right now.

I guess I'll have to settle for vitamin d supplements, fish tacos and margaritas for dinner.

and maybe sun lamp....

No comments:

Post a Comment