Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apre Ski

Ok, I'll admit it.

Bobby beat me.

I tried to catch up with him.

I couldn't.

The boy is fast.

I think we'll switch him to snowboarding next year to give me a fighting chance.

It has been such a fantastic ski season, neither Robb nor I have ever skied so consistently or so often.

Everybody is doing amazingly well.

Jamie's form is picture perfect.
Jillian is comfortable on quite a few green runs and is getting her turns down.
And the boy 'really likes the fast runs.'

Even Robb and I have improved measurably, thanks to Grandpa and his generous willingness to ski with Jillian and give us some treasured time on our own!

But keeping up with Grandpa can tucker a girl out.



Unfortunately, we haven't figured out how to tucker these two out.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner after skiing and the kids spent the entire time playing in the snow mounds in the alley.



These are not the best pictures but they each have their own mound with beds, slides, sculptures, and seats. Jamie even built Jillian a mini version when she joined them after her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment