The kids are also discovering some exciting parts of the property; like mountain biking in their own back yard. They are super cautious right now which I should cherish because I know that all too soon I'll have to cover my eyes and cross my fingers with the stunts they come up with.
Gypsy Souls
"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Yoga on the Deck
Yoga on the deck is by far my most exciting discovery about the new place. I love it, it is a whole new experience!!

The kids are also discovering some exciting parts of the property; like mountain biking in their own back yard. They are super cautious right now which I should cherish because I know that all too soon I'll have to cover my eyes and cross my fingers with the stunts they come up with.
Yes, they're in shorts with snow on the ground. I won't even begin to try to explain the weather we've been having. Crazy is a good word!!
The kids are also discovering some exciting parts of the property; like mountain biking in their own back yard. They are super cautious right now which I should cherish because I know that all too soon I'll have to cover my eyes and cross my fingers with the stunts they come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment