Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orange Juice



Robb borrowed his mom's juicer and let me tell you, no other mimosa could compare.

It was really funny when he brought it in because we had the exact same juicer when I was little. (ahhh I can still smell dad's pancakes and taste the fresh squeezed orange juice... which I promptly spit out because it had pulp in it and refused to drink until it was strained into a near water consistency.....  oh thank goodness none of my children followed me down that picky eating path!)

I did try to insist that ours was bigger, but apparently Robb thought the same about his so it seems a lot of things look smaller when you grow up. But the best part is that little label that says made in the USA; how retro :)

No comments:

Post a Comment