Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Parties Galore


Our dear sweet friends are so very graciously throwing a going away part for us, this is the hilarious invitation Jessica made.

Our actual going away has been postponed by a couple weeks due to the new windows but it's not too big of a setback. In fact it relieves a little of the pressure we've been feeling.

The painting starts tomorrow, the furniture is done, we'll pick it up tomorrow and try to find someplace to stash it. I made the curtains for the smaller windows but thankfully my mother-in-law, Liliane, has volunteered (been roped in) to sew the curtains for the main windows!

We played hookey today to cheer on some friends at the Ironman which we always enjoy. The kids are now zombies: we got up at 5:00am to watch the swim and then after some rest and cooking at home, we went to a lovely bbq at Phil and Bretta's Resort City Inn (the best motel in CdA!) I had to send Robb on his own tonight to represent us and cheer at the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! I couldn't read the whole thing, but it was sure funny! I cant wait to see it and you guys soon! This is our first full day in Bryce and we will stay another night and spend two days here! Just saw a wonderful museum-Paunsaugunt Wildlife Museum...incredible!
    You have to store furniture? Like the bunk beds? Refrigerator? How funny!
    Oh...so sorry I missed Ironman! :(
    And YES- the Resort City Inn IS THE BEST place to stay! I miss staying there! :) xo

    ReplyDelete