And just like that the weeks flew by...
Jim, Lauren, Abby and Jimmy T have come and gone, as has Uncle Don. Beth, Jeff and the kids and Aunt Bette & Uncle Ted have also returned home. It was wonderful to have everyone up here, we had a fabulous visit and are so very grateful that everyone made the trek up here!
Robb didn't get to spend as much time with everyone as he would have liked but ... the painting is done, Marmoleum and carpet are in, and a lot of the mechanical systems have been checked and tuned and done to them what needed to be done.
The curtains are sewn, I only have a few finish pieces and tie backs left to do.
I, on the other hand, did play the whole time the family was here and now have an overwhelming vortex of packing and sorting ahead of me.
I started yesterday with books and toys; got everything out, had piles going everywhere... and today we had a showing so I spent the day putting the piles away and cleaning.
I should have pictures but; I'm tired. I've been up past midnight the past several days sewing (very unusual for me - both sewing and staying up past 10pm) and I have hit my wall.

I know you're tired, but I want to see these curtains! :) And more updates of the motorhome! Haven't seen the marmoleum yet! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you all and being very lazy and catching up on sleep! Love you sis!