The first night, I admit, I didn't get too much sleep; new place, new sounds, new bed etc.
Bobby's bunk is right above mine and at about 3am when I saw his foot come over the side I was sure he was going to roll out of bed. With cat like reflexes I grabbed his foot ready to .... I'm not sure what my plan was but at least I could break his fall when he came (or more likely break his leg at the angle we were at.) Then I hear "Mom, let go, I'm getting down to go to the bathroom." Oh, well, proceed, and here is your foot back.
Jillian is still getting used to sleeping in her own bed. She is doing this by getting into my bed (not until 5am last night... we're improving.) I did discover the benefit to this as I came back from the very cold bathroom last night and she was like my own little foot warmer.
Jamie is embracing our new life style.
Yes, I will have pictures of the completed rig soon :) I love it, it is exactly what I wanted!

Jamie's got a bindle! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Erin!
xoxoxox
mere
I love that you know the name!
ReplyDelete