For real this time.
You don't even want to hear the tank leaking saga. But we are now leak free, finally, and for that we are grateful!!
Thank you to our incredibly patient hosts away from home Beth, Jeff, Cope and Tierney!! We had a great time together and we already miss you.
Just loading up, grabbing some groceries and heading to Joshua Tree.
xoxo

Well, how sad crying day is to begin with, but to miss seeing you off by 25 minutes even adds to the sadness.... LOL
ReplyDeleteYou all were great and we had such a fun time spending it with you and Robb and esp. the kids! They all had a ball!
Tierney asked me why you and I dont have sleepovers...that I think was the best part for me. Ive always wanted 5 kids, and I sort of got a chance to see why God gave me only 2...although I had a blast with all of them!
Next time we see each other...it will be a pedi-date! I love you! Keep blogging sis.
xoxoxoxoxoxo Beth Ann