Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Or Not

I guess I was a little optimistic on my ETD.

See, I thought when you had a black holding tank made that surely that tank would do what it is supposed to do.

It doesn't have a lot of requirements, it just needs to hold its contents.

Nope.

It leaks.

There goes my sister's "thank God my family has finally left town" party Friday night. But seriously, you have to love her, Beth is such a nut; she is excited that we'll be around another couple of days.

I used my extra time here to solidify my status as the 'un-fun' aunt and helped Cope and Tierney do their science projects.



Some more highlights of the holidays. We visited 'Candy Cane Lane' where the entire block goes all out with light decorations on their houses. So much fun to walk around and see all the displays!






One of the things I miss most about not living closer to my siblings; getting to go to all the school plays and the like. We were lucky enough to be in town to see Cope and Tierney's school Christmas program. Here they are during their blues rendition of Frosty the Snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment