Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, March 25, 2011

Learning on the Road

This entry is for the blog carnival at Families on the Road.

The subject this month is learning on the road.



When I first approached this subject I was a bit confused. How could one NOT learn on the road? You are faced with new experiences, customs, landscapes, fauna, wildlife, architecture, people and situations constantly.




I suppose the answer is the same whether on the road or in a bricks and sticks. If you are curious and inquisitive the opportunities for learning literally surround you.


On the road these things change as often as you move, enjoy the opportunity to pursue those things that move you and be open to discovering new passions.

5 comments:

  1. Fun pics! We love the changing surroundings to be curious about. Wonderful point that it can happen in a house as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been homeschooling from the beginning and seeing my girls I think that it's impossible to stop a child from learning. As adults, we are also learning all the time.
    I can't wait to start "roadschooling"! I think that it'll be more fun than "homeschooling."

    - Mariza
    http://mywonversion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right that the opportunity is all around, but it takes a great family and support system to reinforce embracing it. And learning on the road will do it every time! Thank you for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is impossible not to learn on the road! The people. places, and things provide so many opportunities!

    Amy
    www.livinontheroad.com.au

    ReplyDelete