Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 29, 2011

a Walk in the Park

If nothing else Jill's guide book seems consistent.

It said if you can walk around a city block you can do this hike.

I suppose if you lived in San Francisco, (or Nelson for the Canadian reference) this might be true.

Jill taught the kids the three points of contact rule on the super steep narrow passages and we didn't lose any!

And the payoff was well worth the effort.

This doesn't do justice to the wildflower display.

By far the most fantastic I have ever witnessed.
360 degree views of why they added the beautiful to BC.

Knife peaks (I think that's what she called them.) Have the beauty of views on both sides, and the possibility of loosing a kid in either direction. It keeps you on your toes.

Another great day in Canada!!


No comments:

Post a Comment