Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Path

I started an entry summarizing our trip.

I might finish it someday.

But for now, and in the interest of updating my friends and family I'll just go from here.

The trip is finished and we are back in a bricks and sticks house.
Or a little mountain cabin as I like to think of it.

It seriously feels like we're visiting some magical mountain cabin and we've been allowed to stay for a bit. I think it's the vaulted ceilings that do it for me.
Or being surrounded by trees.
Or the magical snowstorm that we're enjoying right now.

Today, for only the second time since we've moved up here we actually have enough snow to blow and shovel!

Still in denial Robb went out without a hat, in jeans.


He called uncle and suited up.

Maybe next time he'll even wear the amazing outdoor pants he has hanging in his closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment