Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JIllian Turns Four


Well it's happened.

I didn't think it would.

I have officially become one of those parents who laments, "It goes so fast!"

But seriously, wasn't it just yesterday that Jillian was born?

Jillian chose princess cupcakes and they were a smashing success, she enjoyed being the center of our little family's attention for the day.

Turning four was big for her. She has put some real meaning into 'being' four.
She often refers to events that happened, oh say a few months ago, as things she did 'when she was little.'

Well fine, I can't stop them from growing up but they'll always be my babies, and I remind them of this every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment