Already?
Well that went quickly.
The holidays were fantastic.
I'm going to miss you dishwasher, washing machine and long showers.
Robb had visions of doing some necessary repairs on the RV while we were in the time share, that was as successful as vigilant healthy eating over the holidays.
We are still in Palm Springs. We moved into a hotel as living in the RV with both holding tanks pulled is not an option.
I'm not complaining; my parents are still here, and my sister and family, though they did insist on returning to school this week. Not one sign up for Aunt Erin's Road School. Humph!
Also, what a local to be 'stranded' in. We are right downtown in an old hotel with a 60's art deco feel. We can walk down to the shops and restaurants which are all in full swing for the snowbird season. The city has focused on its prime past and has posters and literature from the time when Old Hollywood inhabited the dessert during the winter. Quite enjoyable.
With the whirlwind of the holidays Robb and I haven't managed to sit down and decide where it is we are heading next. Hope that wind kicks up soon!

Hi! Came across your blog from FOTR. We travel as well with our 3 kids...ages 9, 7, and 5. It is such an adventure! I would so not want to live in our travel trailer without holding tanks! We once had our black tank unusable for a day and the campground bathhouses were FREEZING! So not fun! Anyway...hope to read more on your adventures! Tracy
ReplyDeleteSo true!! There are quite a few things I am willing to sacrifice, a working restroom is NOT one of them :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your adventures as well!!