Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 30, 2010

Alaska

The countdown begins! We're about 2-3 weeks from leaving, I can't believe it?!?

So as I make final piles (stuff to bring, stuff to store, stuff to let go of) I thought I'd ask for any suggestions for specific items to bring to Alaska.

Fishing poles, gold pans and the regular rv stock... any other thoughts?

I'm sorry I have no pictures yet, I don't even know where the camera is right now. Between packing, organizing and keeping the house neat for showings I'm spent!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! 2-3 weeks? I cant believe it! How in the world? As far as things to bring to Alaska...Jr Ranger 7-in-1 tools, Jr. Rangers binoculars, and you should be set! You gotta find that camera! :)
    Wine time Wednesdays? you haven't written me back) You can text me ya know- It's quicker!
    I am getting VERY excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete