Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Legoland

Yes, Legoland happened.

It all started in the hotel in Palm Springs when Jamie came back from a trip to the lobby with Robb, carrying a Legoland brochure.

It was a first for all of us and we enjoyed it immensely.

A couple things made this so; Robb found a homeschooling discount which saved us almost $300. (Seriously)
And we went on a Monday in the off season.

And now I prove that there is more than one photographer in the family: otherwise known as one lucky shot.


This is right before Bobby saw the stream of water shooting out and decided to take it full in the face. He thought it was hilarious. I on the other hand used Jillian's sweatshirt to block it. To each his own.



Jillian earning her driver's license. I was watching Bobby and Jamie on the older kid track.
They took the test quite seriously and were more than a bit dismayed to find out everyone received a license at the end.
Even those boys who "ran all the red lights, drove on the wrong side of the road, and, Mom, I think they actually tried to run into each other!?!"
Now is a good of a time as any to tell them; it really doesn't change much.

No comments:

Post a Comment