For some reason all the memories I have of going to the zoo take place in unbearable heat with unmentionable smells and dirt.
Robb tends to think of the defeated look in the eyes of animals not meant to live in tiny little cages.
But with this park's reputation, the cool weather and the off season non-crowds, we managed to get over preconceived terrors and surprise the kids with a trip to the Wild Animal Park.
It was awesome!
Believe it or not I am being VERY conservative with the amount of pictures I am sharing. Robb got some amazing shots and as the kids were watching over my shoulder they thought that quite a few more should be added.
But really, how many people truly need to see a lion peeing, even if it is a really good shot?
My page arrangement leaves something to be desired but I tried to do this post while the kids were awake and chaos is slowly descending around me....

Those are some amazing pictures. I really love the giraffes!
ReplyDelete