Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

San Clemente Camping

The same alcove that Jamie and Daddy love so much. Bobby and Jillian wanted their turn for a picture.


A relished lazy day filled with reading, snuggling, board games, and a campfire.




We snuck in one more visit with my brother and family, Robb's wings, super bowl, skate ramps, club houses; good times.
I'm sorry for the goofy picture of Jimmy T, but in my defense, he was trying to be silly.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! :)
    Wish you all could have met us at Hooters! It was sooo YUMMY! Way beat out Burgers N Beers fried pickles!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, but that would have been hard as we have been in pv for the past week, I tend to lag in my posts! Heading north tonight, I'll keep you posted! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete