Gypsy Souls

"Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Learning Curve

Should be easier than it has proven to be to re-enter this blogging world. How did I manage to create such an intricate and baffling log in system?

And, really, until I get pictures what is the point?

But, it will help to job my memory when I do get it all together so I will continue in this make-shift half-assed format.

We are in Little Harbour waiting for Pete's Pub and gallery to open. We took a beautiful sunset cruise last night, anchored for the first time and took the dinghy over to check out an exposed shipwreck. It was fantastic.

The harbour has provided great sea turtle sightings which we have enjoyed. Yesterday we did some general cleaning and swabbing of the decks, Bobby and Robb scraped the hull hoping for an added knot of speed for their efforts. 

The kids and I took Robb over to see the beaches of Little Harbour and check out the old light house and get a chance to see where Thee rests and say a quick hello to where Aunt Bette and Uncle Ted were scattered. The same butterfly greeted us on the path to the lighthouse and as we were leaving the beach two sandpipers who were walking along the shore took off in unison and made their way over to the rocky coral bluff.

Pasta and Euchre filled our bellies and the waning hours of the day and we all slept well with more rocking that we have been experiencing.

Now if I can get pictures going I might have something here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment